Thursday, June 2, 2022

6. Surgical cap website

Hello again bloggers!, hoping that you are well, this time I will talk about some website that I visit, which is directly related to the career I am studying, which is dentistry, as I told you in past blogs, which is something essential that we must use to carry out our work as students and future dentists.

The page I am referring to is called "koala scrubs", which manufactures exclusive design surgical caps of unsurpassed quality and limited stock in Chile. In addition, it has shipping to regions such as the metropolitan region with an additional cost of purchase.

The truth is that I don't usually visit this page very often, since I only visit it when it is really necessary to buy one or two surgical caps, in case they get damaged.

I quite like this website due to the wide variety of designs it has and also the manufacturing quality of these products. Some of the designs found are professions, anime and comics, series and movies, anatomy, Christmas, sports and hobbies, cartoons and video games, animals and pets, colors, music, camouflage, among others. In fact, I'm already thinking about buying a hat with a "Grogu" design from Star Wars. I will put a link below so you can see it.

I would recommend this page, not only to dental students, but also to all students and workers in the health area who need a quality product that also provides a special touch to their appearance during their tasks.

Here I leave photos and the link of the commented website.


https://www.koalascrubs.cl 


@koalascrubs.cl




7 comments:

  1. I loved this website! they have a great variety of surgical caps, I think I will buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip Zarko, I did not know the page and it looks like there are very varied and beautiful designs to choose from, for the next time I buy a clinical cap I will think of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The surgical cap look beautiful, you tempted me to buy one haha, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs of the caps look very nice. I might buy one of those someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also bought from that website, they have very nice surgical caps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the designs it has, I didn't know this website but now I will keep it in mind when I want to buy a surgical cap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the cap's designs, I've been looking for a website where to buy a surgical cap with that kind of desings, I think I finally found it haha, thank you for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

5. Changes to my study programme

Hello everyone!!, I hope you are well and that this end of the semester is not being so difficult for each of you. As you can see in the tit...